- Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected it of fowl play!
- What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
- If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
- What kind of music did Pilgrims listen to?
- What smells the best at a Thanksgiving dinner?
- Why do turkeys always go, “gobble, gobble”?
Because they never learned good table manners.
- Who isn't hungry at Thanksgiving?
The turkey because he’s already stuffed.
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Yes, because a building can’t jump at all.
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
- Why was the turkey the drummer in the band?
Because he had the drumsticks.
- What’s the best thing to put into pumpkin pie?
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
- Why did the Pilgrims sail from England to America?
Because they missed their plane.
- When the Pilgrims landed, where did they stand?
On their feet.
- How many cranberries grow on a bush?
All of them.
- What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?
The letter “g”.
- What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?
- Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
In the dictionary.
- Why did pilgrims’ pants always fall down?
Because they wore their belt buckle on their hat.
- What do turkeys and teddy bears have in common?
They both have stuffing.
- What key won't open any door?
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken's day off!
- Why did the chewing gum cross the road?
It was stuck on the turkey's foot!
- Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
To prove he wasn't chicken!
- What do you get when a turkey lays an egg on top of a barn?
- Where do you find a turkey with no legs?
Exactly where you left it!
- What do you call it when it rains turkeys?
- Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk?
- Knock, knock.
Harry up, I’m hungry!
- Knock, knock.
Gladys Thanksgiving. Aren’t you?
Free Quote in Minutes
Find out how much you could be saving, at no cost to you.
Insurance and Safety TipsMore Insurance Articles
Alaska Arizona California Colorado Florida Idaho Maryland Michigan Minnesota Montana Nevada New Mexico Oregon South Carolina Texas Utah Washington